
God designed each and every thing in all of creation with great attention to detail. He created everything for a reason all of creation is meant to work together like one great symphony, each playing a part in the masterpiece. Not only did God create everything, but he also takes care of everything. He provides food, and water, and shelter for everything here on earth. This goes for you and I as well. God created us and he supplies us with all that we need to survive and all that we need to worship him. Psalm 104 is all about this very thing; the God of the universe taking care of his creation. “O Lord, what a variety of things you have made! In wisdom you have made them all. The earth is full of your creatures… May the glory of the Lord continue forever! The Lord takes pleasure in all he has made!” (24, 31) God takes pleasure in all that he has made, this includes you and I. After I lost my job, I had no idea how I was going to pay the bills. I had no idea where I was going to live or how I was going to eat, but God did. He provided for me a place to live and food to eat. He made sure that I was taken care of. There was always just enough. This was my evidence that God would always take care of me. “That is why I tell you not to worry about everyday life—whether you have enough food and drink, or enough clothes to wear. Isn’t life more than food, and your body more than clothing? Look at the birds. They don’t plant or harvest or store food in barns, for your heavenly Father feeds them. And aren’t you far more valuable to him than they are? Can all your worries add a single moment to your life?” (Matthew 6:25-27) God will take care of you. He loves you greatly. Trust him to provide all that you need for each and every day. He will provide it. “Be not dismayed whate'er betide, God will take care of you; beneath his wings of love abide, God will take care of you… All you may need he will provide, God will take care of you; nothing you ask will be denied, God will take care of you. God will take care of you, through every day, o'er all the way; he will take care of you, God will take care of you.”
No comments:
Post a Comment