
13 Let them praise the name of the LORD,
for his name alone is exalted;
his splendor is above the earth and the heavens.
(Psalm 148: 13 NLT)
One of my favorite things to do is to go for a walk with my camera. Fall is my favorite season. I watching the trees change colors and paint the sky in a beautiful array of reds, oranges, and yellows. I love listening to the crickets outside my window as I fall asleep, and I love waking up to the sounds of songbirds each morning. I am absolutely astounded at all the beauty I see that God has created. For me, it is hard to ignore. From the Mountains, to the waterfalls and streams, to flowers and wildlife, and even to the tiny droplets of water on the leaves after a rainfall - it is all so beautiful! Psalm 148 is all about God's creation praising him. That goes for us too. Take a moment to stop and see the wonders of God laid out right before you. Perhaps even pick up a mirror. God in all his infinite glory created everything as a beautiful expression of his love for you. Take a moment and take it all in. Praise God from whom all blessings flow!
No comments:
Post a Comment