One of my favorite things to do is drive around and take photos. Every time I am driving a keep my eyes open for things that I want to photograph and then I take some time later on to drive and do so.
I just love this barn. Yeah, it looks rusty, but I think it is beautiful... It reminds me alot of how God takes every little part of your life, even the rusty, worn out, tattered, unattractive parts and creates something beautiful. He takes your past, your weaknesses, your strentghts, your lessons learned, your journey and forms a beautiful masterpiece - designed for His Glory. Romans 8:28 says: "And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." No matter what happens in your life, God's plan and purpose for you will prevail. His Word says so. Proverbs 19:21 says: "You can make many plans,but the Lord’s purpose will prevail." Consider also Psalms 33:11, which says: "But the Lord’s plans stand firm forever;his intentions can never be shaken." Still not convinced that God is in control? Check these verses out. Jeremiah 29:11-13 says; "For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. In those days when you pray, I will listen. If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me. I will be found by you,” says the Lord." Psalm 138:8 happens to be a favorite verse of mine. It says: "The Lord will work out his plans for my life— for your faithful love, O Lord, endures forever."
It's so awesome to see that nothing and no one can mess up the plans that God has for us - not even us! His plan and purpose will prevail. If we seek Him wholeheartedly we will find Him. I am so thankful that God can take all the "mess" and create something beautiful out of it. How about you?
No comments:
Post a Comment